Lodging and Recreation
Some photos courtesy of BigBearLake.Net
Lodging is at the beautiful Robinhood Resort , which offers lake views, cozy fireplaces, private in-room spas, a beautiful new restaurant, and 120-person capacity banquet center.
Robinhood Resort is just minutes away from the serene waters of Big Bear Lake. Big Bear offers many recreational opportunities, including:
- Hiking and biking over splendid mountainside trails
- Horseback riding and carriage rides
- Parasailing, boating, canoeing and fishing on Big Bear Lake
- Shopping and dining in Big Bear Village
- Tour boat rides on the lake
Historical Knickerbocker Mansion
Located in the heart of Big Bear Lake, the Knickerbocker Mansion Country Inn features a rustic log lodge built in 1920 by William Knickerbocker, the first Big Bear Lake Damkeeper. With deluxe ammenities, the Mansion is a perfect place for a special event.