Admission is competitive, based upon a review of the applicant's current résumé, repertoire list, and audition recordings of two art songs.
- 4 nights lodging at Robinhood Resort (meals not included) or 4 nights lodging (single occupancy only) at the historical Knickerbocker Mansion.
- Coaching, master classes, and private lessons with expert faculty
- June 12th, 7 pm, "Music at the Mansion" faculty recital performance at the historical Knickerbocker Mansion.
- June 14th, 7 pm, "Music at the Mansion" participating artists recital performance at the historical Knickerbocker Mansion.
$600 multiple occupancy at the Robinhood Resort, or $800 single occupancy at the Knickerbocker Mansion
Applying for Admission
To apply for admission, please provide your 1) current résumé, 2) repertoire list, 3) audition recordings of two art songs, one english and one foreign language (CD, DVD, YouTube). Please complete and print the admission form, and mail it with your application materials and tuition payment check to:
Big Bear Lake Song Festival
c/o Elaine Fitzpatrick
1930 Village Center Circle, Suite 3 #401
Las Vegas, NV 89134
Please postmark your applications no later than May 23, 2012 if possible. If you are running into time constraints please call Elaine Fitzpatrick, Administrative Director, at (702) 812-7085 or send an email to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact:
- Elaine Fitzpatrick, Administrative Director